1 in stock
|Dimensions||45 × 65 cm|
|Artist / Creator|
A rare educational poster to teach Hebrew children and new immigrants, printed in Jerusalem by the Ministry of Culture for Hebrew Studies 1949
The poster is from a rare series, showing a public garden in Tel Aviv and Hebrew sentences on the right.
After the War of Independence there was a large immigration of new immigrants to Israel and an education ministry launched a large campaign to teach Hebrew to new immigrants.
Classes for new immigrants were opened at IDF bases, and these posters was hung on classrooms.