The Holocaust and Rebellion A set of 14 posters
Special edition of the Ghetto Fighters’ House (Museum) for the Holocaust and Rebellion Heritage.
Educational posters hung on schools to teach children about the horrors of the Holocaust.
Description of posters
- The Nazis’ rise to power in 1933
- Invasion of the Nazi army into Poland and the beginning of World War II
- Humiliation and abuse of Jews, marking with yellow badges
- The concentration of Jews in the ghettos, the first stage of extermination
- Hungry in the ghetto, the first to die are the children
- Although the Jews maintained life in the ghetto and mutual assistance and the establishment of underground groups
- Invasion of the Nazi army to Soviet Union 1941 and mass murder of the House of Israel
- Jews from all over Europe lead to the extermination facilities
Auschwitz becomes the killing spot of millions of Jews
- The gas chambers in Birkenau, Treblinka, Sobibor. Death industry infrastructure
- In all parts of Europe, Jews took part in a partisan war against the Nazis
- One million and a half Jews joined the army to fight against fascism,
And fought in the Allied army against Nazi Germany
- The Jewish community in Israel joined the Jewish Brigade in the British army to fight the Nazis
- A memorial to “Righteous Among the Nations” who helped Jews during the Holocaust
Each poster has a 2-hole punch for wall hanging
The set is incomplete. The original set is 18 posters
All our products are 100% original
World Wide Free Shipping
The Farkash Gallery packs each item professionally. We work with the leading postal companies - UPS, FeDex etc. When
shipping internationally, the buyer is responsible for any customs, duties, or taxes that are set by your destination
Estimated Delivery Time is 7-14 days.
PayPal - Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
Returns accepted if product not as described. Buyer pays return shipping fee.
100% Money back guarantee (Not including shipping costs)
Money Back Guarantee. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Buy with confidence.