1 in stock
|Artist / Creator|
Poster of the “Notrot” exhibition.
Was introduced in 1960s Petah Tikva Municipality – Beit Yad LaBanim
Designed by Yoresh
The Notrim (Hebrew: notרים, lit. ‘Guards’; singular: Noter) were Jewish auxiliaries, mainly police, set up in 1936 by the British in Mandatory Palestine during the 1936–39 Arab revolt.  The British authorities maintained, financed and armed the Notrim until the end of the Mandate in 1948, even though they knew that while the force was nominally answerable to the Palestinian Police Force, it was in fact controlled by the Haganah